Sales and marketing director in hospitality industry, 11-year Palisade Street resident with her two daughters who attend Dobbs Ferry public schools.
- Elected Trustee in 2017
- Liaison to the Youth Service Council, Beautification Committee, Tree Commission and Housing Board of Appeals
- Member of Ad Hoc Citizens Committee on Proposed Code Changes and Downtown Task Force
- Advocate for making the development at 75 Main Street fit the neighborhood environment
- Advocate for structuring the Village residential parking permits
Robert “Bob” McLoughlin
Career in financial service industry, recently joined the residential real estate group William Raveis Legends in Irvington; 25-year resident of Dobbs Ferry, with his wife Kathy and family; enjoyed years of coaching youth sports and volunteering.
- Elected Mayor 2017
- Citizens Budget Committee Chair (2008-2017)
- Nominating Committee, Chair (2007-2017)
- Ad Hoc Facilities Committee (2015-2017)
- Local Development Corporation, Director (2011-2017)
- Board of Assessment Review Chair (2014-2017)
- Town of Greenburgh Liaison for Dobbs Ferry
- Village Search Committees: Administrator, Treasurer, Recreation Supervisor
Partner in the law firm Fine, Olin & Anderman, which represents labor unions and union members; resident of Dobbs Ferry for 26 years; former coach of AYSO soccer teams; married with 3 daughters who all attended Dobbs Ferry public schools.
- Elected Trustee Nov. 2011; re-elected 2013, 2015 & 2017
- Director, Local Development Corporation
- Liaison to the Zoning Board of Appeals and Architectural & Historical Review Board
- Liaison to the Youth Services Council 2011-2017
- Liaison to the Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Ambulance Corp. 2011-2017
- Village Administrator Search Committee
- Involved with all major infrastructure improvements (Waterfront Park, Embassy Club, Gould Park Pool)
- Advocate against Rivertowns Square
- Involved with Budget Process since 2011 and labor negotiations since 2015
Deputy Mayor, Trustee
Retired after a 41year career in the entertainment industry. Also received an M.A. from NYU in Creative Arts Therapy and worked as a drama therapist with children, adults and groups. Moved to Dobbs Ferry 15 year ago.
- Deputy Mayor since 2017
- Elected to Board of Trustees 8 years ago
- Liaison to Planning Board, Traffic Committee, Conservation Advisory Board, Tree Committee
- Former liaison to Youth Services Council and Wildlife Committee
- Member of ADA Compliance Review Committee
- Former member of Youth Services Council, Traffic Committee and Downtown Improvement Committee
- Proposed legislation for Complete Streets Policy, Support for Immigrants Resolution and Payment in Lieu of Parking
- Produced the Parking Management Workshop, Deer Management Workshop and the Feline Trap Neuter and Replace Workshop
- Help secure grants for Safe Routes to School and the 5 Village Route 9/Tappan Zee Bridge Pedestrian/Bike Route StudyMember of Dobbs Ferry Democratic Committee since 2007, and former Committee Recording Secretary
Working in the financial services industry for over 30 years, Larry Taylor is currently a Managing Director at StoneCastle Securities in New York City. Larry and his wife, Shannon Stringer, have lived in Dobbs Ferry with their two sons for 17 years. Their older son,Terry, is a graduate of Dobbs Ferry High School, where their younger son, Keene , is currently a senior.
- Appointed as Village Trustee in May 2016, won re-election in November 2016 and 2018
- Director Dobbs Ferry Local Development Company
- Liaison to Citizens Budget Committee
- Liaison to Sustainability Task Force
- Formerly served as Liaison to Seniors, Library and AHRB
- Served on Downtown Improvement Committee and helped form the new Dobbs Ferry Chamber of Commerce
Partner in the law firm, White and Williams, practicing international commercial litigation; resident of Dobbs Ferry for 11 years; Girl Scout leader; married with 4 children all of whom attend Dobbs Ferry public schools.
- Elected Trustee November 2016, re-elected in 2018
- Liaison to Library Board, Recreation Commission, Senior Advocacy Committee and Friends of the Waterfront
- Chair of newly formed Ad Hoc Code Committee
Co-founder and CEO of HudCo, a co-working business at 145 Palisade Street in Dobbs Ferry. She worked as an art director in the magazine industry for 15 years, has lived in Dobbs Ferry since 2012 with her husband, Jason, and two preschool-age children.
- Elected Trustee Nov 2017
- Liaison to Chamber of Commerce, Nominating Committee, Ferry Festa Committee, and RiverArts
- Sponsor of and liaison to the Downtown Improvement Task Force
- Leads Village communication initiatives
- Dobbs Ferry Schools Foundation Volunteer