Incumbent Candidate for Trustee
Partner in the law firm Fine, Olin & Anderman, which represents labor unions and union members; resident of Dobbs Ferry for 25 years; former coach of AYSO soccer teams; married with 3 daughters who all attended Dobbs Ferry public schools.
• Elected Trustee Nov. 2011; re-elected 2013, 2015
• Director, Local Development Corporation
• Liaison to the Zoning Board of Appeals and Youth Service Council
• Village Administrator Search Committee
• Helped negotiate PBA labor contract in 2015
• Advocate against Rivertowns Square
Robert “Bob” McLoughlin
Candidate for Mayor
Career in financial service industry, recently joined the residential real estate group William Raveis Legends in Irvington; 25-year resident of Dobbs Ferry, with his wife Kathy and family; enjoyed years of coaching youth sports and volunteering.
• Citizens Budget Committee Chair (2008-present)
• Nominating Committee, Chair (2007-present)
• Ad Hoc Facilities Committee (2015-present)
• Local Development Corporation, Director (2011-present)
• Board of Assessment Review Chair (2014-2017)
• Town of Greenburgh Liaison for Dobbs Ferry
• Village Search Committees: Administrator, Treasurer, Recreation Supervisor
Candidate for Trustee
Runs graphic design business and co-working office space in 145 Palisade Street, worked in magazine industry for 15 years, has lived in Dobbs Ferry since 2010 with her husband, Jason, and two preschool-age children.
• Dobbs Ferry Chamber of Commerce Board Member
• Nominating Committee Member
• Ferry Festa Committee Member
• Dobbs Ferry Schools Foundation Volunteer
Candidate for Justice
Resident of Dobbs Ferry for 29 years. Married with 3 children, who all attended Dobbs Ferry public schools. Partner at Menz Bonner Komar & Koenigsberg, LLP, White Plains, specializing in representing “whistleblowers.” Fordham University School of Law, J.D.; Williams College BA in Economics.
• Trustee (2006-2014)
• Deputy Mayor (2007-2009)
• Director, Local Development Corporation (2010-14)
• Trustee, Historical Society (2003-present)
• Secretary, Friends of Dobbs Ferry Waterfront Park, Inc (2013-present)
• As Village Trustee voted NO to Rivertowns Square
For more information, visit www.friendsofdavidkoenigsberg.info
Candidate for Trustee
Sales and marketing director in hospitality industry, 10-year Palisade Street resident with her husband, Mark, and two daughters who attend Dobbs Ferry public schools.
• Member of Ad Hoc Citizens Committee on Proposed Code Changes
• Advocate for making the development at 75 Main Street fit the neighborhood environment
• Advocate for structuring the Village residential parking permits
DF Democratic Committee endorses
Bob McLoughlin for Mayor
Maura Daroczy, and
Christy Knell for Trustee
David Koenigsberg for Justice
We are experienced and new voices.
We are longtime volunteers and fresh faces.
We are local business owners and commuters.
We are new parents and empty-nesters.
We are listeners and doers.
We are collaborators and problem solvers.
We are DFDems 2017.